Moores Bay is truly unique.
- Untouched native bush
- Expansive ocean and bush views from your homes north facing hillside vantage point
- Live in, trustworthy and multi-talented island manager; on hand to take care of everything you need.
- Twice daily island supply run should you require anything
- Organic, permaculture living: chooks, vegetable gardens, bee hives, solar power, worm farm sewage disposal.
- Beautiful bay and surrounds.
- Common facilities maintained by Jason, the island manager, and shared amoung residents:
- Swimming pool
- Wharf and Mooring
- Sealegs boat
- Grass Tennis Courts
- Vegetable Garden
- Storage Shed for your personal ocean craft
- Extra Accommodation
- Governor Greys Cottage for entertaining up to 50 guests.
- Cabin accommodation for builders, teenagers, family members or friends (sleeps 30)
…Moores Bay is where!
*If you don’t own your own craft, Moores Bay is 45 minutes drive to Sandspit from downtown Auckland, then a 15 minute water taxi or Sealegs ride across the water to Kawau.